Sunday, January 24, 2010

Humans are SO Easy! LOL

Did I ever tell you how simple minded and easy to manipulate humans are? All you have to do is look at them with a set of big brown eyes, wag your tail, smile, and hop on their laps. That's all there is to it. They'll give you anything you want after that, he, he, he. This doesn't always work with Pete, I think he's catching on . . .


After using my night vision eyeballs to find Sherry & Paul, I used that technique to get a nice warm lap in to shelter me from the cold air. Pete called for me and here's Sherry saying "Go on Oscar, it's OK with Pete." Being all too cozy, I stayed right where I was.


Uncle Ron's huge hands can give me an "all over" massage in no time flat . . .


Aunt Prisc has a knack for awesome cooking and I drool whenever I think about the chance dropping in her kitchen. Yum . . .


Grandmother, what can I say? She's the perfect little granny and she's just my size! She's knitting me a doggie blanket.


Ooooh, aaaaah, that's just right, keep it up . . .

1 comment:

mountainborn said...

Whoah ! Oscar ! Dude ! Whoda' thunk that you were leadin' sech' a' double life ! Florida foo foo cuddly guy in the Winter, and Rocky Mountain Squirrel dog in the Summer ! Me n. ol' Poco are layin' up on the beach fer' da' Winter at Padre Island. We'll see ya' up in th' Rockies for some quality Squirrelin' soon as the snow melts !
Yer' pals Dillon & Poco